Save the Date: January 15, 2014
Hosted by Pathways to Promise and other co-sponsors
- Nanette Larson, Director of Recovery Support Services for the Illinois DHS/Division of Mental Health
- Craig Rennebohm, Executive Director, Pathways to Promise
Panelists throughout the day will represent:
- Persons in recovery and family members describing their journeys of recovery in relationship to their faith communities
- Mental health professionals describing their integration of spirituality in the treatment process
- Faith community leaders describing ways to make safe spaces for persons in recovery
- Persons organizing companioning programs in faith communities to reduce isolation
Location:Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
8765 W. Higgins Rd, Chicago, IL 60631
(near O’Hare airport)
You will come away with resources and contact people.
Minimal cost to cover food.
Scholarships will be available.
For more information contact: Robert Skrocki, Pathways to Promise, email@example.com